I own the content on this web site. This site is copyrighted in my name. By stating what is permissible and what is not permissible, I hope to encourage the use of my content but protect my intellectual property.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, company newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2012-2013, Techiechurchkids.com. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.techiechurchkids.com.
Not Without My Permission
- You must have an express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes including selling or licensing printed digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-Posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original content. I do not want to be penalized by Google for granting permission. I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I do not have the resources to validate the quality of the work. If you have any questions about use of my content that is not addressed here, please email me.